Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gotta love MSN

Since my email address is hosted by MSN, whenever I close out my inbox, I get to see the MSN headlines for the day. Today there was a picture of an amazing looking steak with a link that said "Find the best steaks in your area!" Naturally, being an American who wasn't the least bit hungry, I clicked on the link. And with a search based on my zip code that was automatically generated, up popped the list.

Best steak in my area?

"Steak and Shake." No joke.

Followed by a few other fast food joints, and about 25 on the list was an actual steakhouse in the area that serves, y'know, MEAT.

Restraining sarcastic comment about quality news sources...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany...how is it going so far?? Just found out we sponsor boys at the same project in India. so when are we going to India together??
    Julie Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! It's going great so far. Three days in and I'm slowly acclimating to the culture here. I must say I'm enjoying it a lot. I had no idea we had kids in the same project in India! I would love take a trip there to meet them! Probably not for at least another year or two but we should definitely go!! How long have you been sponsoring your boy in India? The first Compassion I ever sponsored was from India, but he moved out of the project area eventually. I've only been sponsoring Varun for less than a year.

    ReplyDelete