Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Re-entry Program for a Repeat Blogger

Yours truly is re-entering the blogosphere. To my fellow repeat bloggers who have written blogs, gained a following, and then randomly deleted them, welcome. So glad to be among friends. To all others, I make no promises of consistent updates, but feel free to follow. I would love to have you around.

I'm heading off to Yemen for the summer and am unsure of the accessibility of facebook there, so I've decided to find an alternate place to store random updates. Anyway facebook profiles take for-ev-er to load with any connection that's not highspeed, and while I recognize patience as a virtue, it is not one that I seem to possess (at least liberally). A move to an official blog site seemed in order.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment